Wolf Wolf

Aaw! He's gorgeous! I love wolves :P

This is really good, especially for a first real attempt at drawing fur! The colours are wonderful, I know I can sometimes struggle with getting the right colours, I find it a bit difficult to work out how the lighting would react to the fur texture. The brush you've used makes him look so fluffy, it's a really nice effect. I also love the details around the snout, I can also see that you've thought about fur lengths, and you're really good at thinking about the direction of the fur!

The only thing I can think of for improvement is that the brush you've used does make him look kinda blurred, but really this isn't much of an issue depending on what you were going for; as I said above, it helps make him look extra fluffy :P

BDMeyers responds:

Thank you for your great review! I really appreciate the feedback.

Ghibli Renaissance Ghibli Renaissance

I could tell just from the thumbnail what style this was! You've done an amazing job :D Clean colouring, very recognisable characters, and I love how you've brought the characters together using the river spirit in the background. The paper cutouts in the corner are also a nice touch, I like how they seem to flow out.
And good luck with the competition! ^_^ Don't worry, I'd say this turned out very well! It's just like Ghibli's style!

Aveline Aveline

Oh my! This is beautiful! Even the way you framed it ^_^
I don't think I have any criticism, just keep doing what you're doing! The shading is great, I love that hair texture, and those subtle touches of red really make a difference!

DaisyDoodles responds: